The Procurement Service-PhilGEPS (PS-PhilGEPS) has a work environment that upholds diversity, embraces change, and provides multitude opportunities to every team member. As we continue to move forward, we are seeking highly skilled professionals to take us even further.
1. Interested applicants who wish to apply are required to submit the following documents to the Human Resource Division, Administration Group (HRD-AG):
• Covering letter addressed to the PS-PSB Chairperson (Please see attached sample)
• Application for Promotion and Hiring Form (Please see attached sample)
• Copy of Transcript of Records (TOR)
• Copy of Certificate of Eligibility
• Copy of Personal Data Sheet (PDS)
2. Applicants with prior submission of Transcript of Records, Certificate of Eligibility, and PDS are no longer required to re-submit said documents.
3. Application for multiple positions is allowed provided that the applicant complies with the required qualification standards and should specifically identify the intended positions.
4. As part of the review process, the PS-PSB will be examining the current scope and complexity of the candidate's job duties and responsibilities, as well as other pertinent records. Further, the Committee may request for additional information as deemed necessary.
5. Candidates may be subjected to further screening either through written examination or panel interview, please make the necessary preparation.
6. All submissions are due on November 15, 2016